Conditions for hire and safety rules
To make the most of your jumping castle, make sure you follow these important safety rules:
- Do not set the castle up near a fire or braai.
- No Smoking on the inflatable.
- Do not set the motor up near water.
- Do not bounce or jump near the entrance of the inflatable.
- Remove shoes, jewellery and other sharp oblects before getting onto the inflatable.
- Children under 3 years old should have adult supervision.
- Maximum weight for individuals on the jumping castles is 60 kg.
- In case of rain or bad weather, all children should leave the castle and the motor should be turned off and stored under a roof.
- In power to the castle is lost ensure all children leave the castle until power is restored and the castle is fully inflated.
- Inflatables require a relatively flat surface.
Conditions with regards to payments
- Kindly bring your I.D. or Drivers Licence with you when collecting your inflatable.
- Proof of residential address (e.g. Municipal Account) is required.
- Payments to be made by EFT.
- Kindly fax proof of payment to 011 826-5276 - Including your Full Name and Invoice Number.